Good Morning my Decor lovers!
Its hump day and I couldn't be more excited! Half way through the week and it's almost the weekend. Does it sound like a long week on my end? Hope your week is off to a stellar start!
Ok let's talk lighting!
I love lighting and it's the style accessory of every household. It's the piece you want to invest in and find the perfect one. It can finish a room, change it's atmosphere and add glam or class to any space.
I've been helping a recent friend find lighting for their basement renovation. I spent HOURS looking and scrolling through sites to find the right piece. Trust me friends, there are too many site's out there, it can get seriously overwhelming fast.
I thought to myself I'm definitely not the only one going through this. So I thought how could I not share this!? I narrowed them down to my Top 10 of the best just for you!
All the store's are linked and are just a click away, enjoy all the pretty!
1. Union Lighting: A variety of lighting options of all different style. They have one of the biggest showrooms in Canada with beautiful options. From trendy to classic, from ceiling to wall sconces, they have it all.
2. West Elm: Trendy, industrial & modern lighting, you'll be the talk of the town purchasing from here.
3. Restoration Hardware: I absolutely love this place, they have some gorgeous lighting options. Swoon worthy but entirely not budget friendly. If your looking for unique, one of a kind & have no budget, this would be the IT place.
4. Sescolite: They have one of a kind fixtures to classic pieces you can again find any style that will suit your need! They are a bit more on the expensive side so if your on a budget this may not be the option for you.
5. Living Lighting: More budget friendly but with great options, you can find anything you need.
6. Lumens: Stunning options from a wide ride Modern to Unique and in budget to way out of budget. This place has swoon worthy options.
7. Kichler: From classic and simple to everyday lighting. This place has for all different tastes and styles.
8. American Lighting: From cool bulbs to outdoor lighting. This place holds fun, funky and variety all in one! From residential to commercial.
9. Elk Lighting: Seriously amazing lighting. If your willing to spend a bit more, you will definitely want to check out this place!
10. Concept Lighting: More casual, everyday lighting options in classic or contemporary styles. Budget friendly and simple it won't be hard to find what you need in no time!
In my opinion this is where you should spend a little bit more money to get exactly what you are looking for. Lighting last forever (pretty much) and you can take it with you through the years. You can also change bulbs, finish & covers easily to change the look/style if you need to.
You pay for what you buy and you will want a quality piece, so don't settle and remember, search until it's the one!
If your in need of a new fixture or just starting the search. This can help limit those hours of researching, pinning & scrolling endlessly.
See you all Friday!
Did you find one you liked? If you did, let me know and send a pic my way! I always love hearing and seeing from you all. Plus I love looking at lighting.
Disclaimer: This post is not at all sponsored or affiliate linked. I just wanted to share my knowledge and make lighting that much easier to narrow down!
As Always Thanks For Reading! Like This Post? Please Share It!