Hey everyone! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Jasmine if you like beauty, photography and great DIY projects. Check her out here. Thank you so much for the nomination! Describe what readers can expect from your blog?
You can find decorating, DIY projects & fun little tips and tricks for those home décor lovers out there. (pst! maybe a little bit here and there about my personal life also).
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to open up the world to my expertise and passion for decorating. Later to figure out that this is a great outlet for me as I like to chat, and blogging is a GREAT supportive community. I fell in love
What is your all-time favorite movie?
Twister, Helen hunt and Bill Paxton chasing tornados has been my ALL time favorite (I can probably recite the whole movie...not ashamed!) and also wanted to be a Tornado Chaser for the longest time afterward..yup I said it, on the internet, it's out there.
How do you like to spend your spare time?
Venturing out to find vintage or antiques pieces, spending time with my family & friends, watching movies (i'm a little bit of a movie junkie), shopping, reading, going to the gym & last but not least spending and adventuring with the love of my life.
If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be any why?
A white Lion, so beautiful. The majestic way they pose themselves, they are my favourite. It probably helps to be one of the top predators on the list as well ;). Kind of resembles a go getter, striving for what you want, all while being classy & sophisticated.
If you could teleport by blinking your eyes, where would you go right now?
Greece or Scotland! Greece has always been my spot I love the architecture and history there and I've always wanted to go to Athens. Ever since I've seen pictures of my dad's trip, I've wanted to go. Scotland is my background (pretty much my whole entire family, among a few others backgrounds) and where my grandmother lived, I LOVE the castles there and would love to go and learn more about the culture.
What are three things on your bucket list?
That's a good one, Well
- Go to Greece - same as above question it's been one of my all time places to go
- See a San Francisco 49'ers football game & city
- Go to Las Vegas at least once
So apparently it's a lot of traveling on my bucket list!
If you could take any celebrity for dinner one night (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
This is a hard one, as I would choose a few!
Sarah Richardson is the winner! The decorator and designer on HGTV and hosts Real Potential, Sarah 101, Sarahs House, Sarahs Cottage, Designs Inc and Room Service, as well as being featured in numerous style and home décor magazines. She has such a fun, easy going personality. I would love to pick her brain, she has such beautiful designs and hugely successful, i'd love to find out her secrets & just to get to know her!
If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Hmm..i like this one
Flying, I know simple right? I would love to be able to just get up and go, travel where I want and see the world. Experience new things, food & culture and who wants to wait for airplanes & traffic? Oh and with this super power I can pick up and take anyone with me :)
Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed for a party?
Overdressed. You can always underdress an overdress (most of the time). So I would defiantly go overdressed and rock it out! Who cares what people think in the long run anyways! Also what girl doesn't like to get dressed up just because? Am I right?
If you were able to have any job in the world, what would you do?
Exsactly what I 'am doing. I'm so happy with where I'am at right now in my life. I have so many goals and dreams for LB Designs that this is exsactly where I should be. Even with my reception job I wouldn't change anything. Except for growing bigger and better!
I now nominate:
- Samantha from http://sammiesomefood.com/
- Annie from https://anneliesemariee.wordpress.com/
- Decorators Best from http://blog.decoratorsbest.com/
- Heather from http://thefab3.com/
- Camilla from http://avenuecamilla.com/
- Yeshna from https://unsmileys.wordpress.com
I couldn't figure out how to notify all of you, so if you read this YAY your nominated! :)
Your Questions are:
- How do you describe your blog?
- What are your goals for 2015?
- What is your favorite food?
- If there is one dream place you could live, where would that be?
- Name 3 interesting fact about yourself.
- What is your favorite color and why?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
- Who would you want to be with you if you were stuck on a deserted island?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Thank the person who has nominated you and link her blog in your post.
- Answer the questions above.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers, who have less than 200 followers.
- Make a new list with 11 questions.
- Put these rules in your post.
- Inform the blogger you have nominated.