Do you ever wish or want that perfect table decor for the center of your living room?
I always wonder how they do it or does it get annoying just staring at a blank canvas for so long.
A coffee table is a central piece of your living/sitting room. It can be home made, store bought, or a splurge piece. It's used on a regular basis and you want it to be functional yet aesthetically pleasing.
Here's how you create the perfect coffee table decor;
- Natural elements: bringing nature in, by adding greenery, fresh blooms or plant life for texture and color.
- Favorite books: to entertain guests and for yourself.
- Scented candles: to add a fresh scent as well as ambiance.
- Decorative pieces: to add interest and conversation
- Trays: to hold & organize all the items above, and for a quick getaway if you need the table for something else.
- Special mementos: conversation starters, special pieces that share memories, anything that means that much to you.
Here's some eye candy to help you get inspired;