Good morning friends!
Do you struggle like me to find the perfect accessory or the finishing touch at a cheap price but that is a quality piece. I feel your pain so I put together this short but sweet list for you.
All you my friends out there that struggle to find the perfect decorating stores or seem to find some crazy expensive ones that have all the too die for furniture & accessories but they are so out of your budget.
I have 6 of my favorite retailers put together in a convenient list for you so all you need to do is click and shop #you'rewelcome
6 Favorite Decor Shops
- Ikea - Cheap, Trendy, Easy (relatively) to put together, Rental Friendly, College Friendly, Kids Friendly & Durable.
- Solutions - Cheap and has all your organizing solutions!
- Wal-Mart - Budget friendly, nice decor options and has SO many pieces to choose from.
- Canadian Tire - Yes Canadian Tire has a decor section (plus a home section) they really do have some great furniture & accessories at good prices.
- Micheal's - Your craft, DIY, accessory haven. It can be on the expensive side but has so many options to choose from you can't go wrong. Hello 1$ bins!
- Home Sense - A decorators haven, so many beautiful options to go through ( I go crazy) and you can find some really great deals too. Its like a winners but for your home.
Here are some store's I wish I had here in Canada that my American Friends get to enjoy. Insert jealously here and I have gawked over so many pretty things that I wish I could buy!
- West Elm - Your one stop shop for all things home. From affordable to expensive but beautiful, swoon worthy pieces.
- Restoration Hardware - A little more on the expensive side but absolutely stunning furniture, lighting, rugs, home decor and more. My favorite window shopping site.
- Target - A place I still wish was here in Canada. Its like our Wal-Mart but SO much better. The decor section was my favorite and I've heard of these dollar bins and I get excited for everyone!
Hope this helps knock out some travel time & headaches in your search for the perfect piece.
Where is your go to place? Are there some I can add to my list?
As Always Thanks For Reading! Like This Post? Please Share It!